Thursday, March 10, 2011

I (just simply) Love Weddings! =)

I just wanna share my happiness when Sis. Grace of Event Matters message me about our wedding coordination on May this year! =) We will be having a Filipiniana Themed Wedding in Las Pinas, Manila and another in Pililla, Rizal. So, It's a two (2) weddings in a month! And I'm so excited about it! Thank You G, for another blessing! =)

I remember last January when i asked Sis. Grace if i can join their team.. And she never think twice to get me to be a part of event matters! I am really so happy that finally, I will be a Wedding Coordinator! =)

I started loving Weddings  when I personally prepared my very own DIY(Do-It-Yourself) Wedding last year. It was a 10 month preparations but I really enjoyed it! It was indeed fullfilling! =) 

[I'll post some pictures of my very First Wedding Coordination! very SOON! =)]

No comments: