Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebrating My 1st Birthday as Mrs. F in Casa San Pablo

Prior to this trip, our first plan is to have an overnight stay in Tagaytay and hear mass at Caleruaga Church. But the plan was changed because of Nano. The day before my birthday, she called me and greeted me in advance(sooo thoughtful). =) I asked her if she knows any place to celebrate my birthday. And she told me to try the Kinabuhayan Cafe in Quezon or the Casa San Pablo in Laguna. Right after our conversation, I immediately open my laptop and searched for the places she suggested. When browsing the internet, I was already fascinated to Casa San Pablo Bed and Breakfast so when my eyes reached their contact number, I texted Mr. Boots Alcantara(the owner). At first, there were no replied so i missed call and it rang....the rest was history! my husband and I were finally booked! =)

Tucked into a corner of one of San Pablo's still genteel family compounds. Casa San Pablo is a cozy country inn surrounded by Baguio-like pine trees and sprawling lawns. It is country charm that lures visitors here. At night, pathways are lined with candlelight and mats are laid out on the lawn for moon gazing. This is what Casa San Pablo described their place. =)

Click here for some of our pictures!

No comments: