Saturday, January 12, 2013

ThE UPs & DOWN's oF mY 2012

Alone in my room on this cold-sunny afternoon I've been thinking of my life for the past year. Then I realized that there are some of good(UPs) and not so good(DOWNs) stuff had happened...



So let me begin with the DOWNs...

1st quarter of the year 2012:

1. February: A good friend of mine lost her mother. Unfortunately she never saw her dying because she's based in Canada. So gaano kasakit na makita mo ang nanay mo inside her white casket? Nakakapunit ng puso.. Every time my friend confides me about the lost of her nanay, I felt the agony inside of her. 

2. March: Someone who is somehow became a part of my life had passed away. Nakakalungkot lang isipin na kahit simpleng hi and hellos ay walang naglakas ng loob to utter those words to each other even for old time sake...but i was supposed to throw that words to him if nagkasakay lang ulet kami sa jeep before he left permanently...


2nd quarter of the year 2012:

3. May: Our family, the Sto. Domingo family were shaken when my Tito Ariel was murdered ng mga taong walang puso, mga taong walang konsensya, mga taong sabihin na natin na halang ang kaluluwa. Hindi na nila maibabalik pa ang buhay ng tito ko pero naniniwala ako na may G na hahatol sa mga ginawa nila.. Till now, some of my aunts esp. my mom are trying to cope up with this tragedy to our family.

4. June: Wala pang 2 weeks sumunod na sa tito ko ang Lola Zeny ko.. She died due to illness and old age i guess... we accepted it in a very light manner.. Handa na kami anytime na mawawala na sya sa amin, yes masakit kase hindi na namin cia maalagaan at makikita pero masaya kami na she's in good hand na. And for sure happy na cia kase kasama na nya ang "Richard" ng buhay nya, si Arcadio Sto. Domingo, Sr.(Dawn Zulueta lang ang peg ni lola)

5. October: One of my sister(not biological), Rossiena also left us permanently because of cancer. She may died young but she will lives forever young in our hearts.

Life is too short. Pahalagahan at mahalin pa natin ang mga dear ones sa ating buhay... we'll never know, baka next time ay hindi na natin sila makasama. for sure ayaw natin na meron tayong guilt feelings right?


And now let me share to you the UPs of my 2012:

1. Went to Pangasinan to see one of the beautiful creation of G, hundred islands!
2. Visited the church of Our Lady of Manaog!
3. Hubby signed another 7 months contract. Blessing!
4. The success of my online stores, the FaB shop and style me FaB events & designs are doing pretty good!
5. The privilege to visit other countries - Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City(Saigon) in Vietnam and Pnom Penh, Siem Reap in Cambodia
6. Got my very first sport: Badminton
7. 
8. Received so many blessings at the last quarter of the year.
9. My Family(Sto. Domingo-Rivera & Flores)
10. Last but definitely not the least, my hubby!

A lot of things to be thankful for...sabi nga nila, pagkatapos ng lungkot ay may saya ring kasama... God's plan is better than our plans.. just have faith and believe!

No comments: